If Google and Apple gone, people’s lives will be change? If the Internet and the World Wide Web is gone, what would the world be like?
Before the nineties, Internet was funded by the US government, primarily for the use of universities and research institutions, but in recent years growing the number of Internet business users, and the gradual transition from a research and education to the commercial network.
- E-mail: E-mail advantage is that it enables the transmission of information to many people.
The first web mail account to transmit email to hundreds of millions.Hotmail was established in 1996, it became the world’s biggest service fast. Nowadays, email becomes the people’s way of communication. People not base on writing letters to communicate and exchange information; use Internet is faster than before.
- Online exchanges and cooperation with professor and researchers: Through the Internet to ask questions and consult advice form professor and researchers or users. This will allow people get help fast. For example, I need to know about the causes of global warming, I can search on Google, and then I can get a number of information from various sources.
- Understand the business opportunities and trends: More companies through the Internet to collect information and marketing research and information about trade-related activities.
Nowadays, online shopping was development fast, many companies and brands to create their own websites, which makes people more aware of this brand and more convenient peoples to buy they want. Such as Nike, it has own official website, as long as people search for NIKE can easily find relevant information about it. It also makes company better to sell their products.
- Social media: Social media is also the product of the network, such as Facebook and Twitter. More and more people use these platforms to communicate with other people and share their lives. More and more people to Facebook and Twitter as a source of news.
- Research and publication: Publishers use FTP to transfer the document, the editor and publisher, publishing and to reduce the time and expense.
All in all, the network changed our live, also showing a good trend, with the development of the network, our lives become better.
AFR WEEKEND, 2015, How the internet changed everything, http://www.afr.com/brand/afr-magazine/how-the-internet-changed-everything-20150306-13×619 , Accessed September 10, 2016
Kanter.R.M 2011, Harvard business review, Https://hbr.org/2011/05/the-internet-changes-everythin, Accessed September 10, 2016